HealthCareTravelers.com is owned and operated by HealthCare Professionals just like you. For the last 6 years this site has been utilized by over 10,000 Nurses, Therapist and Allied Health providers. No more long application, just a quick More Info Request opens numerous nationwide opportunities provided by the HCEN exclusive network of staffing agencies. Looking for that perfect job or travel assignment, better compensation packages, you’re in the right place.
Travel Registered Nurse - All Specialties
Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies with quick & short "More Information Request" below:
- NO foreign nurses at this time
- HCEN presently does not have RN specialty request for: Long Term Care, Home Health, Psychiatric or Corrections
- Presently HCEN is not accepting, LPN/LVN, CNAs, Nursing Assistants or Medical Assistants
- Valid Registered Nurse License in the state of practice
- Minimum of 2 years recent hospital experience in your primary specialty
- No Felonies
- No flagged or under investigation license
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Certified in one of the following preferred – Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Neonatal Advance Life Support (NALS), Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS), Certification for Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal Critical Care (CCRN), CNOR
Registered Nurses Only! 2+ Years RN Experience and valid U.S. license Required!
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) will not be considered.