The future is bright for nurses as the Bureau of Labor Statistics noted that nursing is one of the top 10 occupations with the largest job growth. There is room for continuous growth and expansion of your career with Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse travel assignments and jobs available in every state. Where would you like to visit? Work in a great environment and be in a place you can go enjoy your free time. What better way to see more of the world while advancing your career and experience at the same time?
LPN/LVN Clinic Nurses are usually nurses who work in a medical clinic. Work can be physically demanding and include long periods of time standing and lifting or moving patients. Collecting patient information, helping with patient education and performing or aiding in medical tests are also part of the job. Clinic LPN/LVN is responsible for providing professional nursing care to clinic patients under the supervision of a Physician, Nurse Practitioner and the Clinic Manager.
Responsibilities of the LPN/LVN Clinic Nurse can include:
- Assess patient’s general condition and make sure patient’s needs are met.
- Maintain the confidentiality of matters regarding patients, employees and the clinic.
- Document patient records.
- Comply with regulations, rules and procedures in order to maintain a safe and clean environment. Adhere strictly to infection control protocols to protect patients and fellow employees.
- Successfully work with coworkers to maintain a team atmosphere within the clinic.
- Knowledge of the principles and processes necessary to provide customer and personal services, including needs assessment, meeting quality standards and evaluating customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with patient positioning, skin preparation, draping, handling tissue, controlling blood loss, suturing tissue.
- Performing follow-up care.