Travel Mammographer Technician
Numerous Nationwide Travel Assignments / Jobs
One Quick More Information Request submitted to the
HCEN's Top Nationwide Staffing Agencies
Of all the Healthcare Professional specialties we offer, Mammographers are one of the specialties that have the most difference between staffing agencies in job / travel assignment locations and pay rates
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more dollars.
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn't have.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- Performing a variety of tasks involving the operation of mammographic radiographic equipment and other equipment/devices as appropriate
- Explaining mammography procedure to all patients; answering any patient questions or concerns
- Positioning patients, using immobilization when necessary. Calculating exposure factors, assisting physicians
- Performing the quality control functions related to mammography
- Evaluating radiographs for diagnostic quality, obtaining additional images as needed
- Preparing and setting up medical supplies using aseptic techniques if appropriate. Explaining procedures to patients
- Developing mammography film, matching with the appropriate paperwork for interpretation
- Charging mammography procedures and supplies to the patient's medical record
- Assisting in maintenance and compilation of statistical data
HCEN wishes you a prosperous and enjoyable career as a
traveling healthcare professional.
Submit your Info Request today and communicate with the
Top Staffing Agencies Nationwide.
The perfect Mammographer Technician Job awaits.